Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Playing with ME Party Animals

Oh my gosh! This Party Animals set from Mama Elephant is irrestibly cute! I had no idea how cute until I played with a friend's set, promptly fell in love with it, and quickly ordered my own set.

Jennifer Kinney. ME Party Animals_1

I started by blending some Distress ink on the background and spritzing some water on it. I die cut the cutie patootie bunny and put the cake and present in her hands. I added a little sparkle to the cake frosting and the ribbon on the gift with my Wink of Stella. Can you see it?

Jennifer Kinney. ME Party Animals_2

I'm a total beginner using Copics but this wasn't too bad. I just need to keep practicing. I wish I could remember which stamp set the sentiment came from (maybe SSS?) but I'm afraid I don't recall.

This card is on its way to one of my really good friends. Make it a great day!

No comments: