Thursday, October 16, 2014

Joy tag with Phrase Play #8

When I was on my crafty retreat last month I got to borrow this fabulous Phrase Play #8 die and the coordinating stamp set. I love it! It's my favorite one and I'm going to have to buy it for myself.

Jennifer Kinney_Peace Love Joy tag (2)

I cut the die from Raspberry Fizz cardstock and mounted it on Vintage Cream. I then trimmed around it (I looked in my stash for a mat that would fit or work and didn't have one so just used the good ol' trimmer. :) )

I added a bit of shimmer to the star with my Wink of Stella pen. Love that thing. My intent is to use this as a tag - punch a small hole in the top corner and thread it with some pretty baker's twine.

Jennifer Kinney_Peace Love Joy tag (1)





1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love this in person and still love it. The color combo is fabulous.