Monday, December 23, 2013

Baby Boy - Bundle of Joy

Well, it's Christmas Eve Eve and my kids are very excited for the festivities to begin. I hope to get some crafting in this week while I'm off from work! Here's a card I made to welcome a new little baby boy to the world.

2012 05 06_6050_edited-1

2012 05 06_6052_edited-1

The star is from PTI Star Prints and the yellow matting is made of felt - it gives a nice soft feel to the card. And the little tag was attached using a mini safety pin - so cute!

I wish you all a very merry and blessed Christmas season.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Jennifer! I love it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is a perfect baby card and I love the addition of the safety pin!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Jen Carter said...

I tried to comment on this last night from my phone but it didn't work. I LOVE this card!! It is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and the addition of the ribbon. Very, very cute!