Monday, August 5, 2013

Pages with Papertrey - #5

Ladybug Cookies1

Look at that! A scrapbook page. Yea me! :) I've been doing more Project Life scrapbooking lately but when I saw these pictures it inspired me to do a "regular" scrapbook page. It felt good! I used Leigh's Pages With Papertrey sketch #5 to start me off. Here's the sketch:



Ladybug cookies2

The title is cut from Pure Poppy paper using the Modern Alpha dies. The polka dots (to mimic a ladybug) were stamped by an itty bitty dot in the Botanical Silhouettes stamp set. The file tab was also cut from Pure Poppy cardstock using the Edger #5 die. The patterned paper is from MME.

And here's a close-up shot of the journaling.
Ladybug cookies3

Thanks, Leigh for an awesome sketch!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I was so happy to see a layout on your blog today, Jen! And then I saw that you used one of my sketches, and I was thrilled! You did a fabulous job with it! I'm glad it felt good for you to make a regular layout!
My kids always enjoy helping me bake, too!