Friday, May 3, 2013

More Bazzill Card Shoppe

DSC_0022_edited-1

Another card using some Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock. Here is Pure Poppy (PTI), Jawbreaker (BCS), Summer Sunrise (PTI), and Juicy Pear (BCS). Fab colors together! Just add a simple sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites and you're done!

DSC_0023_edited-1

I couldn't quite capture the Jawbreaker color the way it looks IRL. It has just a tad more green to it in real life than it does in these pictures, but this is pretty close.

2 comments:

Taheerah said...

Great colour blocking card!! The order of the stripes is the same as the flag of Mauritius, where my parents are from, so I really love this for several reasons!!

Sara Mac said...

LOVE! Such a simple card but so striking. I'm catching up on all your great posts. I'm so glad you've found time to blog again.